(for men only!)
March 28-30, 2014
Now the ladies have the chance to spend a weekend at Camp!
April 4-6, 2014
5:00 - Registration Opens
6:45 - Kabbalat Shabbat
7:00 - Dinner & Song Session
8:15 - Family Mixer & Program
9:30 - Youth Snack & Cabins In/Parent Reception
8:15 - Breakfast
9:00 - Family Art Activity
10:00 - Shabbat Morning Service
11:15 - Youth Program/Parent Camp Tour
12:30 - Lunch
1:30 - Afternoon Activities
3:30 - Kids vs. Parents Kickball Game
4:15 - Snack
4:30 - Youth Cabin Activity/Parent Free Time
5:30 - Prep for dinner
6:15 - Dinner & Song Session
7:15 - Havdallah
7:30 - Film Premiere & Concert
9:30 - Campfire
10:00 - Youth Snack & Cabins In/Parent Gathering
8:15 - Breakfast
9:00 - Family Program & Closing Ceremony
10:00 - Goodbye!
Family Fest is a great way for the whole family to spend a weekend in the country together! Whether you have ties to the Jacobs community, or are interested in your child experiencing Camp in action for the first time, Family Fest is for you! Fall Family Fest is the ultimate Jewish Family Getaway, and a great opportunity for parents & children of all ages to experience Jacobs Camp, especially a Camp Shabbat.
Highlights of the weekend include:
- Programs for the whole family, plus some just for kids and some just for adults
- Great Counselors working with the kids
- The special opportunity to celebrate a Shabbat at Camp
- Great camp activities like the Climbing Tower, Arts & Crafts, Sports, Campfire, Song Sessions and much more
- Great camp food - including our famous Fried Chicken
- Great music provided by renowned musician Dan Nichols
- The Deep South Premiere of the new documentary film 'Road to Eden'
- Wonderful fellowship with families from across the region
Details coming soon!
Deep South Premiere: Saturday, October 12, 2013
URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp, Utica, MS