Jan. 4, 2010
JC says this is the best job in camp! Pick up Challah, make airport runs and get a Sam's card, what more could you ask for! Preference is given to applicatnts with EXTREME COUPONING experience. We would like to stock our supply closet with all of the items we use every summer for an EXTREME discount. If you are up to the task, read on!
Camp Driver/Shopper– Is responsible for the majority of transportation of goods and persons to and from camp during the summer; including but not limited to trips to the airport, hospital, stores, hotels, groceries, etc. The driver plays an important role in the program requisition system, canteen, and unit budgets.
- 21 years of age or older and in possession of a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Good driving record.
- Able to read a map clearly and navigate new areas.
- Prior camping experience.
- Able to manage petty cash, credit cards and keep track of budgets.
- Energetic, flexible, creative, organized and posses good people skills.
- In conjunction with the Camp Quartermaster find, purchase and deliver appropriate programmatic supplies when needed. When possible find the best prices to help minimize our costs.
- Follows the Camp policies about safe driving techniques.
- Upkeep and maintenance of camp vehicle.
- Helping inventory and stock items purchased.
- Keep track of all receipts and petty cash.
- Track all expenses and maintains an up to date budget for each unit or dept in camp.
- Available to make trips to the hospital or airport at any hour of the day.
Designated Supervisor: Camp Business Manager