Jan. 4, 2010
Have a good eye behind a video camera? Want to hone your video creation skills? Check out this position!
Camp Videographer– Responsible for capturing video, editing and managing content, and producing in-house videos, slideshows, and promotional materials.
- Prior Video expereince; familliar with Apple computers, Apeture, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and digital back-up.
- Owns a video camera that will be their primary piece of equipment.
- Experience working with youth in both formal and informal settings.
- Prior camping experience.
- Energetic, flexible, creative, organized and possesses good people skills.
- Gathering video of all aspects of camp life, including but not limited to all activities, campers and staff.
- In conjunction with the Camp Photographer, setup, organization, and production of intra camp content; including but not limited to session slide shows (3), promotional video, and programmatic slideshows.
- Be available to teach techniques and theory to a range of campers at various skill levels
Designated Supervisor: Development Director