Jan. 4, 2010
Have experience taking and editing photos? This job could be the right fit for you!
Camp Photographer- Is responsible for picture taking, editing and organizing content, producing and publishing camp promotional material, and teaching photographic techniques.
- Prior Photographic experience; familiar with Apple Computers, Apeture, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and uploading photos online.
- Owns a Digital SLR that will be their primary piece of equipment.
- Experience working with youth in both formal and informal settings.
- Prior camping experience.
- Energetic, flexible, creative, organized and posse’s good people skills.
- Gathering photos of all aspects of camp life, including but not limited to all activities, campers and staff.
- Daily management and uploading of photos of campers onto the camp's Bunk1 website.
- In conjunction with the Camp Videographer, setup, organization, and production of intra camp content; including but not limited to session slide shows (3), promotional video, and programmatic slideshows.
- Be available to teach techniques and theory to a range of campers at various skill levels
Designated Supervisor: Development Director